Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of children's favorite dips.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add Velveeta, milk, mustard and ketchup; stir until the Velveeta is melted.
- My kids like to eat this with french fries but we have also eaten it with tortilla chips.
Halved this as I made this with some frenchfries for lunch today, also left out the prepared mustard, just a preference. It did for a great dip. Made for PRMR tag.