- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook beef, chopped onion, and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink (break the meat up as you cook); drain.
- Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce; taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup.
- Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes.
- Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.