Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taste of Home, slightly adapted. My kids LOVE these.
Make and share this Cheeseburger Cups recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, cook beef, chopped onion, and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink (break the meat up as you cook); drain.
- Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce; taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup.
- Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes.
- Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.