Recipe by Nana Lee
These could be made in regular sized muffin tins as well as minimuffin tins. Just adjust your biscuit size to fit.
Top Review by T-Loy
These were great. I used a lil A1 sauce, some cooked bacon bits, and mixed shredded cheese in the meat mixture. Im sure diced onion and tomato could be used also. Super easy, and delicious.
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven at 425ºF.
- Spray muffin cups with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Roll out biscuits until each is big enough to fit into muffin tins with enough dough to cover.
- Mix together catsup and mustard with ground beef.
- Fill each biscuit cup with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over all. Fold dough over top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.