Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Cheeseburger and fries in one dish? Can it get any better than this? This recipe is SUPER easy, affordable, and tastes GREAT! Your family is sure to love this meal! Why have fast food, when you can have this? When I make this I double it and freeze a casserole for later. Sooo easy!
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs turkey
- 2 cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (32 ounce) packagecrinkle cut French fries
- In skillet, brown meat and drain.
- Stir in soup.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Arrange french fries on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until fries are golden brown -- cover with foil if fries are browning too fast.
I used Tater Tots and it turned out great! Easy weeknight meal and very husband friendly!
This recipe is great for when you want something different, but not too bizarre. The fries on top kinda scared me, haha, but it came out scruptious. My husband told me, "You can make this anytime, hunny" Oh yeah, one thing though, I wasn't sure of a cooking temp, so I baked mine at 375 until the fries were done.
I made this Tuesday night, and I subbed tater tots for the fries. My husband really liked it, but I thought it was okay. It was very easy to make, and I only had to cook mine for 30 minutes. We might have it again sometime.