Recipe by Heather Martin
This is a yummy treat, that even my kids like. My mom passed this down to me, she got it from a friend when I was younger.
Top Review by Upsidedown Again
This was good. I substituted some beans for part of the hamburger and used a substitue sauce for the canned soup. I also used rice instead of noodles. I do think it could use more cheese mixed into the casserole and I think I'll leave out the green peppers next time. Otherwise, it was very good and I enjoyed it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger, browned
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, boiling
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped