1/2 Photos of Cheeseburger Casserole
This recipe is easy to do with ingredients you most likely have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Coat an 11x7-inch baking dish and nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Cook onion in skillet over medium heat, stirring often.
- 4Crumble in beef; cook, stirring, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add ketchup, 1/2 t salt and 1/4 t pepper; cook until mixture thickens slightly.
- 6Place bottoms of buns in dish.
- 7Top with beef mixture, pickles and cheese.
- 8Bake until cheese is melted, 15 minutes.
- 9If desired, top with sliced tomatoes.
- 10Cover with bun tops.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.9
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 991.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 28.6 g