1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Casserole
Jessica Costello's Note:
This is an old fav of mine. My mom used to make it for me as a kid. On my birthday, I would choose this over going out to eat! I make it very often now, my son loves it. I usually serve it with a salad or veggie sticks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease casserole dish.
- 3Beat together mustard and eggs in small bowl.
- 4In separate bowl, mix beef, onion and celery.
- 5Place 4 slices of toast in bottom of casserole.
- 6Top with beef mixture.
- 7Top beef with 6 slices of cheese.
- 8Top cheese with 4 slices of toast.
- 9Continue layers.
- 10Pour egg mixture over casserole.
- 11Sprinkle with salt and pepper and paprika.
- 12Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4280.1
- Calories from Fat 2095
- Total Fat 232.8 g
- Saturated Fat 115.3 g
- Cholesterol 1306.6 mg
- Sodium 8018.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 292.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 246.1 g