This is an old fav of mine. My mom used to make it for me as a kid. On my birthday, I would choose this over going out to eat! I make it very often now, my son loves it. I usually serve it with a salad or veggie sticks.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease casserole dish.
- Beat together mustard and eggs in small bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix beef, onion and celery.
- Place 4 slices of toast in bottom of casserole.
- Top with beef mixture.
- Top beef with 6 slices of cheese.
- Top cheese with 4 slices of toast.
- Continue layers.
- Pour egg mixture over casserole.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes.