Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
This is popular with the kids especially. My hubby and I find it a bit 'boring' but think adding mustard to it at the table helps give it a little zip.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ground beef and flour in skillet. Add onion and brown.
- Pour off drippings.
- Add tomato sauce, ketchup, salt and pepper.
- Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425°F.
- Top with cheese and biscuits.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes longer.