1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Broccoli Chowder
I got this out of a Country Ground Beef cookbook, I think. I love to make this on a cold winter day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, cook beef with onion and green pepper until the beef is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
- 2Stir in soup, milk and Worcestershire sauce. Add broccoli and potatoes.
- 3Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered about 30 mins or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Great with a little cheese shredded on top!
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Broccoli Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.8
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 724.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 29.1 g