Recipe by bonjovi4ever
I got this out of a Country Ground Beef cookbook, I think. I love to make this on a cold winter day!
Top Review by *Parsley*
Thick and hearty! This really fills you up. I added some garlic and black pepper. I was surprised but it really needed salt. I'm thinking that a can of diced tomatoes would be wonderful in this soup. Tomatoes are great on cheeseburgers! Thanx for sharing. I'll make this again.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (11 ounce) soup can milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 -2 potato, peeled and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook beef with onion and green pepper until the beef is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
- Stir in soup, milk and Worcestershire sauce. Add broccoli and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered about 30 mins or until potatoes are tender.
- Great with a little cheese shredded on top!