Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy. The Kids love It.
Make and share this Cheeseburger Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Brown Ground Beef with onion garlic salt and pepper.
- Cool Meat
- In a large bowl combine 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Hot Roll Mix and Warm Water stir until dough is combined.
- Turn out onto surface and knead for 5 Min.(i do this step in my stand mixer.).
- Line a 10x15 inch cookie sheet with parchment paper lightly greased.
- Press dough to edges of pan.
- Slice in Half length wise to create 2 5x 15 rectangles.
- Sprinkle each with half the beef.
- Top With Cheese Slices.
- Fold Over about 1 inch of short ends.
- Roll Up each rectangle long ways to create 2 loaves.
- Pinch to close.
- Brush Tops with remaining oil.
- Bake 375 20 min.
You're right, kids DO love this...at least mine did! I liked the fact that it was easy to put together on a busy week night. Thanks for adding a great recipe to our rotation! Made for Fall 2007 PAC.