Recipe by manninam
My mom got this recipe from the back of a Bisquick box - it has been a family favorite for years. It's very easy to make, and takes only 15-20 minutes to prepare.
Top Review by Starweaver
Quick and easy to put together. We really enjoyed the flavor. My husband thought it was a little dry so next time I think I will add 1/2 c milk. I didn't have any trouble with spreading the bisquick. This is a good, quick, satisfying meal. Thanks.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Generously grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in soup, vegetables and milk.
- Stir Bisquick mix and water in baking dish until moistened; spread evenly. Spread beef mixture over batter. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.