Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know, I know, but this is pretty darn good, and nice alternative to the bun. It is just like it sounds, a cheesburger with fries inside a wrap. So many ways and ingredients to add to this. I sometimes add worstershire onions to it or switch up the cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen french fries
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ketchup, and
- mustard, to taste
- Cook fries in the oven according to the package.
- In a medium high skillet, brown the beef in 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add the onions and garlic, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook until tender. Add cheddar cheese.
- To make the wrap:.
- Place 1/4 beef mixture in a flat tortilla, add tomato, lettuce, pickles, baked fries, and ketchup and mustard.
- Wrap tightly and enjoy.
I L-O-V-E-D this! I made it for my family and they all loved it. I had to make a miniature one for my 3 year old but she liked it, too. It's fast, easy, and delicious! Thanks!