Candace Michelle's Note:
This is a quick casserole that I got a recipe for a long time ago, and have kind of changed up a bit over time. Its very versatile, you can add mushrooms, onions, etc depending on your mood. This is just the basics of it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen shoestring French fries
- catsup (optional) or mustard (optional) or pickles (optional) or tomato (optional)
- 1In a large skillet season beef with salt, pepper, garlic and onion then brown. Drain fat. Place in a 3 qt baking dish.
- 2In a seperate bowl mix soups. Pour over meat. spread fries over soup.
- 3Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden.
- 4Serve with your choice of toppings.
- 5*I have also mixed ketchup in with the soup absentmindedly, and it turned out pretty good too -- just an option for ya!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.8
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 985.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 24.9 g