Recipe by Candace Michelle
This is a quick casserole that I got a recipe for a long time ago, and have kind of changed up a bit over time. Its very versatile, you can add mushrooms, onions, etc depending on your mood. This is just the basics of it!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen shoestring French fries
- catsup (optional) or mustard (optional) or pickles (optional) or tomatoes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet season beef with salt, pepper, garlic and onion then brown. Drain fat. Place in a 3 qt baking dish.
- In a seperate bowl mix soups. Pour over meat. spread fries over soup.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
- *I have also mixed ketchup in with the soup absentmindedly, and it turned out pretty good too -- just an option for ya!