1/3 Photos of Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole
I got this basic recipe from a friend and tweaked it a little to make it more to my families tastes. Great dish for kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- 2Mix in the cream of mushroom soup.
- 3Place meat mixture in a casserole dish.
- 4Top with french fries.
- 5Top with cheddar cheese soup.
- 6Bake at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes or until the french fries are golden brown and the casserole is heated through.
- 7Great served with ketchup and mustard drizzled on top.
- 8Note: If you family likes mushrooms and/or green peppers they are a good addition to the meat mixture.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.6
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.5 mg
- Sodium 1186.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 19.8 g