1/1 Photo of Cheese Yogurt Soufflé
Fluffy melt in your mouth soufflé would be a perfect dessert to impress your guests when you throw a party. Instead of heavy cream use plain yogurt. This soufflé is not too sweet, nor high in calories, yet brings satisfying flavor.
My Private Note
8X6cm r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease inside of ramekins with melted butter, then cover inside of ramekin with granulated sugar. This is important for your soufflé to rise evenly.
- 2Preheat oven to 175 degrees(350F).
- 3Sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
- 4In a small pan, combine milk, plain yogurt and cream cheese warm but do not boil.
- 5Just before it comes to the boil turn down the heat to a low heat.
- 6Add flour and salt to the pan little by little. When it is mixed well, keep stirring over low heat until it thickens like a custard cream.
- 7Turn off the heat and add butter.
- 8Add egg yolks and whisk well.
- 9Add vanilla essence and liqueur.
- 10In another mixing bowl, whip egg whites and add granulated sugar little by little to form soft peaks.
- 11Mix 1/4 meringue completely into the mixture.
- 12Combine the rest of meringue folding from the underneath so that you won't crush meringue.
- 13Fill ramekins to about eight-tenths full.
- 14Place ramekins into a baking pan and fill the pan with boiled water until the water is 3cm deep.
- 15Bake for 25 minutes at 175 degrees.
- 16Serve right away! (soufflé deflates within a few minutes).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Yogurt Soufflé
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 181.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: