Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This wreath is perfect for the christmas holidays, easy to make and carry with you. Looks very festive.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mexican cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pitted olive
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red peppers
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Beat cream cheese and shredded cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well and cover.
- refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Place drinking glass in center of serving platter.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of cheese mixture around glass just touching outer edge of glass to form ring; smooth with spatula.
- Remove glass.
- Garnish with additional parsley and red peppers, placing peppers so they look like red ornaments.