Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice appetizer with a nice blend of flavors.
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (a bit more if needed)
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (you can use dried)
- ground pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- French bread
- Mix all above ingredients well (do not add the tomatoes).
- Coarsely chop the tomatoes in a food processor.
- Serve with crusty french bread.
Delicious! The flavors were great, and we especially enjoyed the pop from the sun-dried tomatoes. Thanks for sharing! My 3 Chefs