1/1 Photo of Cheese Whiz Veggie Casserole
Chef Doozer's Note:
A good friend of mine from college gave me this recipe. She served it when we came to her home for dinner. It makes a great side-dish for any meat dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend Cheese Whiz, milk, water, and soup.
- 2Heat until smooth.
- 3Place vegetables in greased casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle uncooked rice and onion flakes over vegetables.
- 5Pour sauce over all.
- 6Bake covered for 45 minutes at 350°F.
- 7If desired, you can double the vegetables but use the same amount of other ingredients.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Whiz Veggie Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 937.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
california-blend frozen vegetables