Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
chill at least several hours or overnight
Make and share this Cheese Wafers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 lb extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 60 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix flour and butter,.
- then add cheese and seasonings.
- Form into a roll (approximately 1 inch in diameter).
- Wrap the roll in wax paper and chill at least several hours or overnight.
- Slice into thin wafers,.
- top each with a pecan half,.
- and bake about 8 minutes.