Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
A huge hit with my friends, makes a great snack for giving at the holidays or any time of the year.
- 1⁄2 lb butter or 1⁄2 lb margarine, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese or 2 cups extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated not shredded cheese
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- cayenne pepper or 1 -2 dash hot sauce, for a little zip (Tabasco, Texas Pete) (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, drop by teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet, flatten with fork.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.