Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great tasty appetizer and so easy!
Make and share this Cheese Triangles recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses, egg, green onion and pepper; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out half the puff pastry to a 10 inch square. With a sharp knife, cut pastry into 9 even squares, repeat with other half of puff pastry.
- Working with one square at a time, place a spoonful of the cheese mixture in the middle of each pastry square; brush edges very lightly with water, then fold one corner over to meet the opposite corner, forming a triangle.
- Press edges together to seal, then crimp firmly shut with the tines of a fork.
- Place triangles on baking sheet; brush the tops with the second beaten egg.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until the tops are golden and the bottoms are nicely browned.
This is quick and easy to prepare and it makes a beautiful presentation. I did't make this with blue or feta cheese because I didn't have any so I used sharp cheddar. These are delicious and thank you for sharing your recipe Derf!