1/6 Photos of Cheese Triangles
A great tasty appetizer and so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine cheeses, egg, green onion and pepper; set aside.
- 4On a lightly floured surface, roll out half the puff pastry to a 10 inch square. With a sharp knife, cut pastry into 9 even squares, repeat with other half of puff pastry.
- 5Working with one square at a time, place a spoonful of the cheese mixture in the middle of each pastry square; brush edges very lightly with water, then fold one corner over to meet the opposite corner, forming a triangle.
- 6Press edges together to seal, then crimp firmly shut with the tines of a fork.
- 7Place triangles on baking sheet; brush the tops with the second beaten egg.
- 8Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until the tops are golden and the bottoms are nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 159.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g