Top Review by bella214
This is such a yummy, healthy stir fry recipe. The vegetables all combine well and the white wine-lemon juice accents their flavor. All served over yummy cheese tortellini. Just wonderful. Thanks Dancer^.
- 9 ounces cheese tortellini, frozen
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a nonstick skillet with non-fat cooking spray.
- On medium heat, saute onion and pepper for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in chopped broccoli.
- Pour in the lemon juice and wine.
- Add the tarragon.
- Cover and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions while veggies are cooking.
- Stir the olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes with the veggie mixture.
- Serve over prepared tortellini.