- 1 (9 ounce) packagebuitoni three cheese tortellini, cooked,drained and kept warm
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium zucchini, unpeeled and cut into strips
- 5 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 (15 ounce) containerbuitoni marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini, mushrooms and bell peppers; cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low; add sauce.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from heat, add pasta and toss.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve.