Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A really simple and quick soup with only 6 ingredients.
Make and share this Cheese Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 cup frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, tortellini, peas, tomatoes, basil and oregano.
- Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
- Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until the tortellini are tender.