This is an easy appetizer that can be made several hours ahead of time. Recipe from Land O' Lakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini or 1 (9 ounce) package spinach tortellini
- 3/4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 slice deli ham, cubed (1/2 inch thick slice)
- 1 slice deli hard salami, cubed (1/2 inch thick slice)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 lb slice deli monterey jack cheese (sliced 1/2-inch thick and cubed 1/2-inch) or 1/4 lb swiss cheese (sliced 1/2-inch thick and cubed 1/2-inch)
- 1/4 lb slice deli American cheese (sliced 1/2-inch thick and cubed 1/2-inch) or 1/4 lb cheddar cheese (sliced 1/2-inch thick and cubed 1/2-inch)
- 36 toothpicks
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- 2Place Italian dressing, ham, salami, red and green pepper in large plastic food bag. Tightly seal bag.
- 3Turn bag over; place in 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 2 to 3 hours; drain.
- 4Thread tortellini, ham, salami, peppers and cheese on toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese & Tortellini Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cheese tortellini