Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Easy Salad! *Cook time is actually time to cook pasta*
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated three cheese tortellini, prepared according to package directions,chilled
- 1 bag ready-to-use romaine lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup diced fresh tomato
- 1 cup caesar-style crouton
- Combine pasta, lettuce, dressing and cheese in medium bowl.
- Toss to coat; top with tomatoes and croutons.
- Season with ground black pepper.
Love this salad! Five stars for the easy preparation and simple ingredient list, another 5 stars for flavor, guess that makes it a 10! Have made it twice for guests, everyone loved it. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe!
I take this to church, work and family gatherings. Men love this and ask for the recipe. It is so easy and very tastefully delicious! Thank you for posting this wonderful salad.
Well, this recipe forms the basis of the salad I created, it jumped out at me while doing a search, so I'm unsure about awarding stars because it's a different outcome from the posted recipe. I used 12oz cheese tortellini, no lettuce at all, 3/4 cup dressing (homemade), 1 cup frozen peas, 1 - 2 carrots, sliced thin, 1 - 2 celery stalks, sliced thin, 3/4 cup artichoke hearts, drained and quartered, 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped, 1/2 cup red onion, diced, and 4 slices bacon, crumbled. Combine, and top with 1 cup croutons. And, it was delicious!