This is a great recipe I tried in Cuisine At Home...Very fall like recipe...Wonderful taste and color presentation. If you like squash you will like this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups butternut squash, peeled, cubed
- 1/2 lb refrigerated cheese tortellini (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 slices prosciutto, cut in thin ribbons (1 oz.)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 large fresh sage sprig (about 10 leaves)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- chopped fresh parsley
- freshly gorund black pepper
- 1Cook squash in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Add the tortellni; cook according to package directions and until squash is tender. Drain.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add prosciutto, cook untilcrisp, then drain on a paper towel=lined plate. Return skillet to burner (with drippings still in pan); reduce heat to medium.
- 3Melt butter in the skillet. Add sage sprig and cook until butter brown, about 4 minutes; remove sage and discard. Stir in wine and sugar; cook 30 seconds, then add reserved squash, tortellini, and prosciutto back into pan. Toss to heat through.
- 4Off heat, finish with lemon juice, parsley, and pepper.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Tortellini & Butternut Squash With Brown Butter-Sage
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cheese tortellini