Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a "must-try" for anyone who ever asks for extra cheese! This doesn't call for pizza sauce, but you can add it if you want. Or, consider heating up a bowl of sauce and dipping the pizza in it! Also, because this has so much cheese, no other toppings should be used, to prevent a soggy, uncooked middle. This topping goes well with a Rye thin crust, an Italian herb thin crust, as well as a Tomato Basil thin crust.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (or both) or 1⁄4 cup freshly grated romano cheese (or both)
- Lighly brush olive oil on dough.
- Spread Ricotta cheese on top and layer remaining cheese so there is less cheese in center of pizza.