Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Spicy twist on an old favorite.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (3 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook macaroni according to pkg directions; drain.
- In dutch oven, heat remaining ingredients for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Mix in the drained macaroni.
- Pour into 2 qt casserole dish.
- Mix the 2 cheeses and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake at 375F for 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.