Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hard to believe that a biscuit this fast could taste like from scratch!
- 20 refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Arrang 15 biscuits, overlapping, around outside edge of a well-greased 9x11/2-inch round cake pan.
- Use remaining 5 biscuits to make a inner circle of overlapping biscuits.
- Combine cheese, cream, poppy seed, and mustard; crumble evenly over top of biscuits.
- Bake in oven (425F) about 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.
- Serve hot.