- 1 (16 ounce) package medium pasta shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonspreadable chive & onion cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and taco seasoning.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream; set aside.
- Drain the pasta; stir into beef mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted.