- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 slice American cheese (processed)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl whisk the egg substitute, salad dressing and garlic powder.
- Spray the bottom of a 3 cup round baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the egg mixture into dish; top with tomato and cheese.
- Pour the remaining egg mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 for 22-26 minutes or until completely set and a thermometer reads 160.