Recipe by trppicana
These are yummy! The combination of cheese, garlic and tomatoes makes it a wonderful appetizer!
- 100 g swiss cheese (or similar type of soft cheese)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 red capsicum (optional)
- 1⁄2 green capsicum (optional)
- cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the cheese finely or use food processor.
- Add crushed garlic and mix well.
- If you like, add red or green capsicum to the cheese mixture in the food processor or both so that you have cheese mixtures of different colours and leave one part just cheese and garlic.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- If needed, add mayo to thin the consistency.
- Cut tomatoes in halves and spoon a little of cheese mixtures on top of each half.
- Stick a toothpick in each half to serve.
- Tips: You can also use big tomatoes.
- Slice them and spread some cheese mixture on top.
- Makes a nice dip or spread with the addition of extra mayo.