Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The mixture of cheese, garlic and tomatoes makes it a wonderful appetizer! Always a hit at parties. The mixture can be used just as a spread or a dip for crackers if you add more mayo.
- 100 g swiss cheese (or similar soft cheese type)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 red capsicums or 1⁄2 green capsicum (optional)
- cherry tomatoes
- Grate cheese finely or chop it in a food processor (make sure there's no chunks) Add crushed garlic, mix well.
- If desired add capsicum to the cheese in the processor and chop till blended.
- You can make one part with red capsicum and one part with the green one to make it different colours and leave one part just cheese and garlic.
- Add mayo to the mixture to thin the consistency (as much as needed, don't add if the mixture is the right thickness as it shouldn't be too liquidy).
- Cut cherry tomatoes in halves and spoon a little of cheese mixtures on top of each half.
- Or you can use ordinary tomatoes.
- Slice them and spoon some mixture on top of each slice.
- Makes a wonderful appetizer!