Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Naan bread gets the Italian treatment with this delicious low-fat snack recipe.
- 1 small naan bread
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Broil the naan bread on one side under a preheated broiler.
- Remove and spread the other side with tomato paste and then top with diced tomato and scallion.
- Cover with grated cheese and broil until the cheese melts and turns golden.
This is a great way to use up leftover naan. I added a bit of garlic powder and oregano as well. Lovely - thanks for posting!