Recipe by NealB
This is my wife's favorite dish (I'm not a big fan). Best to avoid low-fat ingrediants. Makes 4 servings worth 11 points each.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces old el paso peeled chopped green chilies
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mushroom (I used canned)
- 8 flour tortillas
- 12 ounces canned cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces lite firm tofu
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Saute onions, tofu, mushrooms, and soy saue.
- Add cumin and salt.
- Soften the shells.
- Put tofu mix and cheese in tortillas and roll up.
- Put a little sauce on bottom of oblong dish and place tortillas in dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over top.
- Heat until bubbly.