Recipe by Derf
This is better than garlic bread! Looks great on a buffet table and goes with anything. Can be prepared the day before if wrapped in foil, if they get a little saturated over night, it's ok, makes them even better!
Top Review by bert
This was quite a different taste, Dorothy but I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, the rest of my family did'nt care for it but I will make it again for a buffet. It certainly did'nt deserve the 1 star review. It was very simple to make and I served it with my spaghetti and meatballs. Thanks for the recipe.
- 12 slices baguette, cut diagonal (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 smashed garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread the bread on a baking sheet.
- Mix the cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, garlic, salt and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Spread a heaping tablespoon of the cheese mixture on each slice of bread.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve hot.