Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from my mum. We love to have this for tea. Spread it on Plain Bread or wheat bread and bake it for 10 minutes. Delicious when its still hot....
- 5 pieces bread
- butter or margarine, to spread on bread
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (use kraft)
- 1 onion (thinly diced)
- 2 green chilies (thinly sliced)
- 1 tomatoes (thinly diced)
- 3 limes, juice of (can try using juice from lemon)
- Mix all ingredients 3-7. Spread butter or margarine on bread and put mixed ingredients generously but not too much on the bread.
- Toast it in the oven for 10 minutes.