Recipe by oopsmakes3
Really good with the DOUBLE DILL DIP that I posted. A great thin wafers that are nice and cristy. Great with dips.
Top Review by Homemade Mommy
Great recipe! I substituted vegetable juice for the water and used whole wheat flour instead of all=purpose. I rolled out long rectangles and used a pizza cutter to make squares. They look more like a commercial cheese cracker but taste so much better.
- 500 ml all-purpose flour
- 250 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 15 ml granulated sugar
- 2 ml baking soda
- 2 ml salt
- 1 ml onion powder
- 1⁄2 ml cayenne pepper
- 60 ml cooking oil
- 125 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure first 7 ingredients into bowl.
- Stir well Add cooking oil and water Mix until you can form a ball.
- Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
- Divide into 4 portions.
- Roll 1 portion paper thin on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut into 8 wedges, Arrange on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in 375F oven for about 10 mins until browned and crisp.
- Repeat for remaining dough.