Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Little biscuit balls with a tiny square of cheese for an accent! Nice appetizer!
- 1 (10 count) package refrigerated biscuits
- 2 slices American cheese
- nonstick cooking spray (I use olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut buscuits lengthwise into three, and then the middle strip widthwise, making four pieces.
- Roll into balls.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray, and place balls 1 1/2 half inches apart on sheet in rows.
- Cook about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- While cooking, cut the American cheese slices into little half inch squares.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven, and immediately put the cheese squares on top, one per ball. If the cheese doesn't melt, pop them in the microwave for about 20 seconds to melt it.