Momma Zakaria's Note:
Little biscuit balls with a tiny square of cheese for an accent! Nice appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 count) package refrigerated biscuits
- 2 slices American cheese
- nonstick cooking spray (I use olive oil)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cut buscuits lengthwise into three, and then the middle strip widthwise, making four pieces.
- 3Roll into balls.
- 4Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray, and place balls 1 1/2 half inches apart on sheet in rows.
- 5Cook about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- 6While cooking, cut the American cheese slices into little half inch squares.
- 7Remove the biscuits from the oven, and immediately put the cheese squares on top, one per ball. If the cheese doesn't melt, pop them in the microwave for about 20 seconds to melt it.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Tab Biscuit Balls
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 91.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g