Recipe by momstar
I've had this recipe for years. Got it from a diabetic cookbook.
Top Review by Peyton&KaylansMama
Yummmm! I made this with seasoned bread crumbs (about 1/3 cup??)because I wasn't sure what kind of bread to use. This was easy and quick. The only thing I will do different next time is season the inside of the zucchini with some salt and pepper before stuffing it. This would be great with any kind of cheese! Thanx for a keeper momstar!
- 2 small zucchini (6-8 inches)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 slices bread, crunbled
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash dried oregano
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim of ends of zucchini, cut in half lengthwise.
- Simmer in boiling salted water, about 5 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Scoup out centers and reserve for filling.
- Combine pulp with remaining ingredients, mix well, then stuff zucchini with mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Broil until browned.