1/4 Photos of Cheese Stuffed Shells
Robbie Rice's Note:
Makes great leftovers! Can be made with low no fat ingredients for a healthy alternative.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 30 ounces ricotta cheese, lowfat okay
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, lowfat okay
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, lowfat okay
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley sprig, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 12 ounces shell pasta, jumbo, prepared
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce, lowfat okay
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, lowfat okay
- 1Boil shells according to package directions. Remove from pot with tongs to avoid tearing and allow to cool on a sheet of wax paper.
- 2Combine eggs, cheeses, and seasonings in bowl.
- 3Spoon about 3 Tbls. cheese mixture into each cooked shell.
- 4Spread 2 Tbls of the spaghetti sauce in bottom of 13"x9" baking dish.
- 5Arrange shells in dish over sauce.Pour remaining sauce over stuffed shells.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over sauce.
- 7Bake in 350F degrees oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.6
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.0 mg
- Sodium 977.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 31.6 g