Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 jars spaghetti sauce
- Mix together eggs, cheeses and spices until combined.
- Fill each shell with approximately 1/3 cup of cheese mixture.
- Place filled shells in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Pour sauce over shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.
This dish is quick and easy and was loved by everyone in my family. I made it during Lent because it was meatless but will try it again with meat sauce. Thank you!
Although these were good, the family prefers our normal recipe over this. (It is a recipe that I cut off the Lancia pasta box about 20 yrs ago.) It was nice to try something different though. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
These are the best stuffed shells I have ever had! So full of flavor!