Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to prepare this one soon and will post any modifications that I make to the recipe.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
These are very good, I made this with my sub bun recipe#133547, I think that I will mabey try adding in some cooked ground beef with a couple of jalapeno peppers, just personal preference since we are a family of meat-eaters and extreme spice! thanks DG!...Kitten:)
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded
- 8 ounces green olives, stuffed
- 2 medium green bell peppers
- 12 large French rolls
- 6 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the tops off of the rolls and hollow them out leaving a thin shell.
- Grind all of the ingredients and bread in a meat grinder or food processor and stuff back into the rolls.
- Place the tops back on the rolls and secure with tooth picks.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees F. for about 45 minutes.
- Serve Hot.