Recipe by English_Rose
There's a surprise inside these biscuit bites! From Pillsbury.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Followed the recipe right on down & these pull-aparts were great with the chicken chili that I served! I'll be making these as a new addition to my finger food buffet the next time I host one of my monthly groups! Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe tag]
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 pieces cheddar cheese (3/4 inch cubes)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce, heated, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 8-inch round pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir together Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten each to a 2-inch round. Place 1 cheese cube in center of each biscuit round. Bring dough up around cheese cube; press edge to seal and shape into a ball. Roll in butter, then in Parmesan cheese mixture. Place 1/4 inch apart in pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; serve warm with pizza sauce.