Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really tasty little sandwich which is quick and easy to throw together. And it claims to be only 215 calories per serving!
- 1 1⁄3 cups ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons shredded romano cheese
- 1 dash oregano
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 pita bread, halved
- Mix together first 9 ingredients.
- Stuff into pita halves.
- Serve cold or bake at 400°F for 15 minutes.
Very good and simple to make sandwich which we enjoyed as a quick and easy meal accompanied with chips and cookies. I was able to get about 5 half sandwiches with the ingredients as listed just right for the three of us. Thanks for sharing!