1/2 Photos of Cheese Stuffed Pecans
Oh wow do these look yummy! And easy! Wouldn’t these be a great addition to a holiday cookie or appetizer platter? This recipe comes from my low-carb cookbook. The cheese needs to be at room temperature. Cooking time is chilling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl combine the cheese and sour cream.
- 2Beat with an electric mixture until mixture is creamy.
- 3Using a scant teaspoon for each, pipe or mound cheese mixture onto the flat side of half of the pecans.
- 4Top with remaining pecans, flat side down.
- 5Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Stuffed Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: