Recipe by dicentra
Oh wow do these look yummy! And easy! Wouldn’t these be a great addition to a holiday cookie or appetizer platter? This recipe comes from my low-carb cookbook. The cheese needs to be at room temperature. Cooking time is chilling time
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl combine the cheese and sour cream.
- Beat with an electric mixture until mixture is creamy.
- Using a scant teaspoon for each, pipe or mound cheese mixture onto the flat side of half of the pecans.
- Top with remaining pecans, flat side down.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.