Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I tried this easy appetizer at a party and just had to have the recipe. These are so good and easy to make.
- 6 ounces of boursin french herb cheese spread (or Alouette, not black pepper)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cartons fresh large mushrooms
- Italian breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Wash and de-stem mushrooms.
- Mix parmesan and herb cheese together.
- Stuff cheese in mushrooms.
- Add a pinch of bread crumbs on top and brush top of each mushroom with butter.
- Bake on 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
I made these for a special occasion and they were wonderful. They are extremely easy to make and really have a fabulous taste. I'd pass this recipe on to anyone who loves mushrooms.
Huge hit at a Wine Tasting Party held for my sister. Thanks for posting!
I made these for a family get together and they were a hit!! This specific cheese has such a wonderful flavor and they are so easy to put together. This will be a new dinner party staple! Thank you for such a great recipe!