Recipe by TammieV
Garlic and cheese filled
Top Review by CheesyGal
I am a new bride and I trying to find new recipes to experiment with. My new husband loved these along with myself. THEY ARE WONDERFUL!! I changed only one thing: they are called cheese stuffed but there is hardly any cheese. When I put the mushrooms in the pan to bake I topped them with a lot of mozzerella cheese. My husband loved the cheese on top!! A definite keeper!! Also very easy to make!!
- 24 mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs (packaged)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove mushroom stems and chop finely.
- In a small pan, cook stems, green onions,garlic and butter over medium heat til tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add all remaining Ingredients except caps.
- Fill caps with mixture, place in baking dish.
- Bake 350°F for 15 minutes.